4.01.2009

Heh heh heh! My Favorite Day!!!!


Already the day has been a success!!!!!  :o)  Before 6:30am I have proudly launched and carried out 4 April fool's jokes on my children!  Muwahahahahahaha!!!!


I have been so nervous trying to think of things to top last year - but so far - it's going swimmingly!  (For last year - click here:  Last Year's April Fools!)

First was the rubber duckies floating in the toilet!!!!  Boy were they surprised when they each opened the lid!  hahahaha!!!!!  Then the toilet paper roll had a little piece of scotch tape - so it just rolled and rolled as it spun around!  hee hee hee  Then came the green milk for breakfast!  (gotta love food coloring!) and finally (for now!!!) the clocks all set two hours ahead!  hahahaha!!!  
And the day has just begun . . . 

Muwahahahahaha!

2 leave me a note!:

We7 said...

Are we really sisters? I hate April Fool’s Day! I work hard to not let everyone notice what day it is! The school district here conveniently has Spring Break over this week, and so it’s easy to lose track. Unfortunately, Maddo was sitting with me when I read your post, and is now upstairs looking for the rubber duckies and scotch tape! I'll get you for this!
-- FatFrog

TexasRed said...

Hahahaha! I like Maddie's style! She's a girl after my heart!

Katie got me back this year! I'm so proud of her! She is truly my daughter!!!!! :o)

Labels