4.28.2009

All Mixed Up!

Ok - so seriously!  I was so looking forward to the gym this morning.  Got up - dressed - got ready - headed out the door and as I'm getting in the car I notice it's a lot lighter out then usual.  It's usually dark out when I go - and just barely is starting to turn light on my way back.  Well - I check my watch and sure enough It's 6am instead of 5am!!!!!!!!!!  I don't know what how or why.  It was all so baffling.  And disappointing.  I just kept standing there in disbelief.  How could this happen?  However it did - I was too late.  Not enough time to go and get back and ready for school.  Bummer.


Then - we're getting ready.  Cowboy T had come in our room and crawled under the covers.  Bob starts talking about how today is Wednesday.  I then told him how I love Wednesday's because we have music therapy and library on Wednesdays.  This little head pops out from under the covers and say "Today is Tuesday Mom and Dad!  Not Wednesday!"  Again.  Stunned.

Finally - after a full day at school - filled with parent interactions, principal discussions - and interacting with everyone in the school - I picked up the kids.  Kbugs took one look at me and asked 'Have you been crying Mom?'  No - why?  Because you don't have any mascara on!  Now being a red head means that if I don't have mascara on - I don't have any eyelashes to speak of.  I have seen people's reactions when I've come to the door without makeup on.  They try and hide it after the initial shock - but you know what?  It's ok.  I scare myself too - when I finally look in the mirror and remember.  It's like a whole other Mary.  Muwahahahahaha!  heh heh heh  
Anyway - so yeah - whole day - no mascara.  Nice.  Why?  Because I forgot!!!!!!!!  Was there some kind of Opposite day or mix-up day notification I didn't get the memo on?   Seriously!  The overwhelming number of Mary Moments in one morning was simply stunning!  It's gotta be some kind of new record!  :o)

1 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

Wow, what a day! Oh, and I have the same eyelash problem...unfortunately it's my eyebrows too. (sigh)

Labels