4.05.2009

Hip Hip Hooray!

He got an Honors rating!!!!  Hooray!  My Buddy was so nervous - but he was amazing!  The judge was impressed at how smooth he played and that he'd memorized so much music for a 5th grader.  Little did he know - he's only been playing a little over 3 months!  I'm just such a proud Mama!  He was SO excited when he saw his score.  When he told his teacher she just looked dumbfounded as she realized he'd memorized it all.  (That's the only way you can earn an Honors rating.)  Way to go Buddy!  :o)  You worked hard and earned that score!

2 leave me a note!:

Kristy said...

Wow, he is growing up so fast. Yay, good job B!

nancy.prince said...

Yahoo Bobby! I look forward to hearing your music also. I too, loved to hear my children practice their music. Keep on practicing. It will make your Mom happy! Love, Grandma Prince

Labels