3.30.2009

It went great!!!

I never know how quickly my class will move through an activity.  I just never know.  Sometimes it takes forever and other times we're done so quick I swear I didn't even blink.  My biggest worry was that we'd finish what I had planned so fast that then I'd have to start tap dancing for a half hour.  


But I'm happy to say it all went smoothly and timed out perfectly!  Hooray!  My little guys were great and I was so proud of them!  They melt my heart every day.  Couldn't have done it without my amazing TA's!  They make up for all the weak spots I have.  They keep me moving and have taught me so much!  Love them!  Thanks for all the prayers and kind wishes.  It made all the difference!

Well - I hear the wind picking up . . . A storm is moving in with reports of baseball size hail.  The kids just fell asleep - so this could get interesting.  I'd better sign off now!

Batten the hatches!  ;o)

1 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

AWESOME! Evaluation day is always so tense, but having everything go smoothly and anticipating a good review is a great feeling!!!!

Labels