7.08.2008

Thanks Mom!



My Mom is out of town this week visiting my sister in Idaho (Lucky! - Hi guys!). She graciously let us babysit her new minivan this week and my kids are now mesmerized by minivans! They don't remember the years of our minivan given that they were much smaller - but they have decided they are the latest and greatest. I think it's just great that they have something to dream about! ;o) And it's great that they have such a sweet Grandma that gives them a glimpse of that dream from time to time! (Thanks Mom!)


A wise woman once said "Isn't it great to wake up with a dream?" Right Jae?


I figure our small car will help build their character for now . . . hee hee. Sorry guys! I couldn't resist.

1 leave me a note!:

Jae said...

You know it girlfriend!!!
Hello, friend!!
I am sooooo glad to see your blog. It is so fun to stay in touch this way!!
I am going to email you later!!
Love ya, Jae

Labels