7.25.2008

Blog Etiquette Question??????? Help!


Okay - so there are a lot of you out there whose blogs I've stumbled upon - usually through links on other friend's pages - whom or who (not sure which is the correct usage . . . Kristy????) I would like to add to my list of friend's blogs - particularly many from my ward, etc . . .

However . . . this being said (what does that really mean?) is there some permission I should ask or process I need to do - perhaps a traditional Maori raindance or chant to the moon to make sure it's ok with all these lovely people before I add their link to my blog???? If not - I'm just adding everyone . . . or if you might be one of these lurking people - leave an "it's ok" comment I guess. That is - I'm assuming - that you've discovered my blog - as I have discovered yours.

Hmmmm . . . so overly complicated . . .

3 leave me a note!:

Kristy said...

Whom, objective case pronoun.

As far as the question, I added people after they added me, but no body asked my permission. I say if they have links to other people's blog on their blog it is probably okay. Everyone I know that didn't want a link to their blog on my blog said so when they sent out the email about their blog and they don't have any links on their blogs to other blogs. So, I guess my point is, go for it, add away! How many times did I use the word blog. Blog blog blog bloggity blog blog

TexasRed said...

Ok Kristy! You are so smart! Thanks for the grammar help.

Alright . . . I'm goin with you on the blog etiquette! If I get in trouble I'm refering them back to you! hahaha Just kidding!

Shannon said...

Hi there! I just found you off Jenny's blog comments, and had to laugh at this, I am adding you to my blog roll if you don't mind!! I love having links to people b/c that is how I check for updates, I just go down the list!

Labels