7.06.2008

I love lists!

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Ten years ago . . . 1998 . . . I think we lived in San Angelo – no wait – I remember!!! I was super pregnant (how could I forget that!?!?!?) and we had just moved from Utah to Texas. We stayed with my Mom for a while and then moved into an apartment – only to move to San Angelo a short while later. (Talk about a lot of moving!) I think we quit unpacking after awhile. 13 moves in our first 9 years made us a little weary! K-bugs was 2 and so adorable with her little pig tails! I was teaching piano lessons and Bob was working for GTE which later morphed into Verizon.

Where were you 5 years ago?

2003 – Ummm – gosh I’m bad with dates. Let’s see . . . we had lived in our home for 1 year and were remodeling like crazy. (It was still novel and fun then! Hahaha!) That means TJ was 2. I was doing daycare in our home from 7am till 9pm some nights! (Sounds fun right? :o) I know! I know!) K was finishing up Kindergarten and B picked Maggie out from the shelter to be our new dog. What a great job he did!!! Way to go buddy!

5 months ago?

Celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary! Hubba hubba! (every year gets even better!), teaching school, taking my last exam for certification (hooray!), watching B sell his homemade cake at the Scout auction for $60!!!! (way to go Buddy!!!), running the kids around, losing sleep and loving the craziness of our life!


5 things on my to do list...

1. Go to the gym
2. Apply for my standard teaching certificate
3. Put together the Webelos cub scout calendar
4. Clean my desk
5. Get more food storage

5 Snacks...

1. Hmmm . . . ok - wheat thins
2. Pringles
3. Dark chocolate (isn’t it a food group?)
4. Mozzarella sticks (major weakness)

5. Ben & Jerry’s (anyone else see a problem with this list!?!?!?!)

3 bad habits...

1. Singing opera when I shouldn’t
2. I can out-burp anyone (but not in public – don’t worry!) (my parents are so proud I’m sure!) :o)
3. Staying up waaaaaaaaaaay too late!!!



5 places I have lived...

1. Grinnell, Iowa
2. Thousand Oaks, CA

3. Trumbull, Connecticut
4. Spanish Fork, Utah
5. San Angelo, TX


5 jobs I have had...

1. Research/Teaching Assistant at BYU
2. Piano Teacher
3. Tech Support for Reservations at American Airlines
4. Recruiter for University of Phoenix
5. PreK Teacher for children with disabilities



5 things people don't know about me...

1. During high school I did a foreign exchange to Germany.
2. I swam in a lake with alligators. (smart, no?)
3. I flew a plane and broke it. (another story for another day)
4. I have been to Africa
5. In college I competed in country/swing dancing

3 leave me a note!:

sheri said...

hmm I see a burping contest next time I see you lol ;)

Kitkat said...

hey i fought good and hard for that $60 cake!

TexasRed said...

bring it on Sheri! heh heh heh!

Can't wait to see you again!! It's been way to long!


Katie - you sure did. Nice try!!

Labels