7.26.2008

Sunny day. Sweepin the clouds away.


Guess whose class I went to today!?!?!?!? Howdjaa guess??? hahaha

This weekend I'm attending a conference that my principal signed me up for. It's been really fun so far - and the keynote speaker was Bob! Did you know that Sesame Street is celebrating it's 40th Anniversary this next year? So cool! Bob was great and I loved hearing him speak. After the main talk I got to go to a smaller class by him about using music in the classroom.

I use a TON of music in my class. Everything usually has to be modified when teaching my students - but I can ALWAYS teach things through music. It's absolutely stunning to watch behaviors melt and disappear when we start a song.

Anyway - just had to share who I saw in living person. I thought about asking for a picture - but I just couldn't bring myself to do it . . . so this one will have to do. By the way . . . He looks exactly the same in person. Some things in life are so comforting.

1 leave me a note!:

Kristy said...

That is so cool! I am going to have that song stuck in my head all day...

Labels