7.23.2008

Dino's Subs

There's this vortex near the middle of town that when I'm driving through I have to fight the car from going towards the center of the pull. Dino's subs is my weakness. Not only do they have THE BEST SANDWICHES but they also have delicious HOMEMADE lemonade. It is so good. I can't say that enough. It is SO GOOD!!!! All their sandwiches are heavenly - but my heart belongs to #21 - The Blackjack - with the works. I love it so much I could marry it! (well . . . you know . . . ) It's one of those things - that I can't pull myself away from it to try anything else. Although from time to time the antipasto salad does try to lure me away and call my name. So far it hasn't worked - but someday it may. Apparently they have to-die-for ice cream too - but I've never made it to that end of the counter. I'm always too stuffed to get that far.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a frequent customer - which is why I have to fight my car from driving there. If I was I'd need even more time at the gym then I can already manage. I wish I was though - and so . . . I just need to stay far far away from that vortextual pull. (like my new word? I'm adding it to my personal dictionary!) I'm just saying - if you like a good sub and you're here in town - Dino's is the place to go!

Mmmmmm . . . homemade lemonade. What could be better on a 104 degree day!?!?!?! Must . . . stay . . . strong!!!!!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels