7.16.2008

Random Word Generator





It has been said I can talk about anything. True? Perhaps.




Apparently, when I was young, my family thought so. Each year we would take long cross country vacations in my dad's antique car. It was so much fun! We would drive for weeks and see all kinds of amazing things. During those long stretches of not-much-in-between I would pass the time with witty amusing and admittedly - rather pointless conversation! In recognition of this fine talent - a family member made an off hand comment (challenge) that I could probably even talk about highway cones . . . and so I began. "The art of laying highway cones . . ." As I recall - about 12 minutes into the riveting discourse - victory was conceded and I was 'asked' to stop. :o)


And so - last night - in a bid to think of something new to write here - I was wishing for perhaps just a word to trigger something to write about. I felt confident that - given a word - I could pour out something entertaining. And so - I turned to my trusty friend . . . Google. It has never failed me. This time it gave me RANDOM WORD GENERATOR. What a cool tool! And the word was . . . overflow. I instantly knew what to write about - and that post will be coming soon. (I know you can't wait!)

0 leave me a note!:

Labels