10.19.2008

We went!!!

We managed to squeeze our schedule around the tickets I won from WRR!  Hooray!  It was so fun!  It was actually a Texas Ballet Theater production.  The first half was the ballerina's of the company dancing to Judy Garland songs.  It was really beautiful.  I guess it's not a pairing I would have thought of - but it was so beautifuly done.  We were very impressed.  The second half was the men of the company dancing to Mozart's requiem in a tribute to all soldiers.  It was quite moving and impressive as well.  The Schola Cantorum of Texas and the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra accompanied them!  Talk about a sensory feast!  Wow!  Bass Hall was absolutely beautiful too!  We just really had a good time.  I won two tickets - so Bob and I went - which made for a really wonderful date together.  That by itself was heavenly too!  What a treat out of the blue!  

0 leave me a note!:

Labels