10.11.2008

Oil - Black Gold - Texas Tea!!!




The Pipeline.  This is right off the side of our house.  It's huge - it runs at least a 1/4 of a mile.  They are currently welding it together and it blocks every u-turn that I normally use!  ARGH!!!  At first I was feeling very Texan and patriotic that our state pipeline is running down our street.  A while back I read an article that told where it ran to.  Something like Tyler, Austin, Mexico . . . I can't remember.  (just kidding on the Mexico part).  Anyhow - I tried looking it up for this post - but when I googled it - all I came up with was our city's disaster plan.  Ummmm . . . bad sign!!!!


Here's what it said:  "The two most significant pipeline incidents were the 1984 petroleum leak in R.L. Park and the natural gas pipeline fire in 1993 that burned through TU Electric power lines causing 17 towers to collapse."

Okee dokee then!  So if you hear a big boom - and don't see anymore posts . . . just know I was a proud Texan!  heh heh heh!

YEE-HAW!!!!!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels