10.26.2008

Ahhhhhhh . . .


So about a month ago - ok - almost two now - one of my student's gave me a gift certificate for my birthday for a free DELUXE pedicure at his mom's spa.  Woohoo!  It's quite a ways away - but I sure wasn't going to pass it up!  

I'd never had a DELUXE pedicure before - and holy cow!!!!  I just sat there thinking - what else can they do?!?!?!  And sure enough - they clearly came up with more and more to do.  It was more of a foot/leg thing.  There were sea salts, mud smearing, hot wax dipping, warm rocks, leg slapping (I was trying not to laugh on that one.  It was kind of a cross between 'hey buddy - are you getting your frustration out on my leg?!?!' or 'Are you just making this up?!?!?'  But actually it all felt so good.  It lasted about an hour and by that point I think I could have stayed all day.  They did a great job and it was such a treat!  What a perk!!!!!  :o)

3 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

oooo, i've never been to a spa. It's definitely on my wish list. sounds like you had fun!!!

Shannon said...

ooo, i love a pedicure, and the one you had sounds pretty stinkin sweet!

Bobette said...

That's fabulous! So happy that you can have some relaxation time.

Labels