10.16.2008

I Won!!! I Won!!!

Woohooo!!!!  I've been on a classical kick lately and was looking up something on the local classical station the other day.  My buddy was sitting next to me and noticed a drawing for some tickets and said I should enter it - so I did . . . and I won!!!  It's for Mozart's Requiem at Bass Hall on Saturday!  The odds of us going are slim - given that a million things seem to get scheduled on the same Saturday at least once a month - and this month - this Saturday is that Saturday.  (well that was wordy!)  :o)  But either way - I won!!!  And it's so exciting!!!  Woohooo!!!

2 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You've GOT to go!!! Mozart's Requiem is SO AWESOME and what better place to see it than Bass Hall???

Kristy said...

Wow, that is awesome Mary! You should so go to it, cause how many times in your life will you actually win tickets to something!

Labels