10.19.2008

My Knight in Shining Armor


Not only had he gotten up at 3am to catch his flight - had a layover in Philadelphia - changed planes - drove himself from the airport and picked up the kids after school - but he also answered my desperate call from Northwest Fort Worth that my car was dead and raced to save me during Friday rush hour without ever getting a chance to stop and rest.  (big run-on sentence!)  He is my hero and my true love!  He fixed my car and I got to follow him back home - which was great - because without him I would have inevitably made a wrong turn on the way home and doubled my travel time and my anxiety level!  :o)  Thanks Love!  I really appreciate all the millions of things you do to make our life a little more peaceful each day!   

0 leave me a note!:

Labels