9.23.2008

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok - so Monday it took everything in me to get out of bed to go to the gym.  I stayed up waaaaay too late on Sunday night - trying to prepare for the week - and boy did I pay in the morning.  Thank goodness for Bob.  He always walks me out to the car and tells me I can do it!  :o)  Love him!  


Anyway - I pull up to the gym - and I think to myself . . . hmmmm. . . odd . . . all those people milling about at 5 AM!!!!!!!!  There were about 20 of us gathered at the door - waiting for the poor snoozing kid who had no idea his alarm was failing him miserably.  So for about 20 minutes I enjoyed breathing some fresh early morning air until there was really no time left to workout - so I hopped back into my car and headed home.  Some people were rather cranky about it . . . but all I could think about was the poor kid and the minor heart attack he was going to have when he looked at his clock and realized his morning had already gone horribly wrong before he even woke up.  UGH!!!!  I hate that feeling.  It's happened one or two times before to me.

I actually really missed working out that morning.  The day wasn't the same.  It turned out to be a really difficult day as it was and I sure could have used that boost.  But the good thing is - the gym guy woke up on time this morning - and I'm back in the saddle again!  Woohooo!  

1 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

5 am????!!!! No wonder you're a superwoman and look the same as you did in high school! not cool, Eldredge! You're making the rest of us schlubs look bad! :)

Labels