9.25.2008

Red Hair


It's because of spaghetti.  Seriously.  I'm not kidding.  Ok - so scientifically they haven't proved it yet - but statistically - there's no way it could be anything else.  Food scientists are actually researching it.  Genetics may come into play somewhere . . . 

When I was a kid I could not get enough spaghetti or spaghettios w meatballs . . . mmmmmmm.  Deepest apologies to my family.  Now I've managed to step it up a notch with this bad boy recipe.  Haven't made it in a while . . . but I just may now.  It's all things heavenly in one.  
Enjoy - and may your hair turn red!

PS - You know what CTR stands for right?????  (Choose the Redhead!)  :o) heh heh heh!

Spaghetti Casserole

8 oz cream cheese
1 c sour cream
1 lb hamburger
2 jars spaghetti sauce (or 1 1/2)
1 pkg spaghetti noodles - cooked
1 c mozzarella cheese (or just throw handfuls of cheese on it like I do.)

Brown burger and add spg sauce. Simmer 10 min. In bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream and mix till smooth. Layer noodles, sauce, cheese noodles, sauce, mozzarella. Bake at 350 for 1 hour covered. Serves at least 5. 

0 leave me a note!:

Labels