8.11.2008

If you have a little one at home . . .



Jim Gill is my all-time favorite kid's singer. His songs are great! All year long my class sang his songs off CD's I had in my classroom - but I couldn't figure out who he was. My Mom cleared up the mystery for me when she shared some of his cd's with me! You can find his website here: Jim Gill. There are a lot of children's music singers out there - but I really appreciate the ones that manage to entertain me too!
This is my last week before I start the new school year. I feel like I'm taking a deep breath before I go back under! (Is it obvious that I'm watching an Olympic swimming race?) I'm sure this year will be easier than last year - with some experience under my belt now. It's been such a fun summer - and so luxurious to be home with the kids. It made every second of the school year worth it! This summer's been a blast! I love my kids!!! They are so much fun! It will be good for us to get back to a routine though too! Everything has it's pros and cons. Six more days . . . breathe!!!! :o)

0 leave me a note!:

Labels