6.30.2008

Maybe I should go to bed a little earlier . . .
I love Bob!!!!!!!!
People would say that I talk way too much and have opinions on EVERYTHING!!!!
I don’t understand why people can't just be nice to each other and respectful of their differences.
When I wake up in the morning I wish I'd been able to go to bed earlier.
I lost my favorite brown purse that I used for years.
Life is full of blessings and trials – and angels in disguise of people.
My past is full of wonderful memories, unforgettable people and no regrets.
I get annoyed when the news reporters on tv don’t listen to what I’m yelling at them!
Parties are things that usually make me anxious for really no apparent reason.
I wish I had enough money for a personal cook for our family.
Dogs are loyal and protective.
Cats are indifferent.
Tomorrow I'm balancing a million different hats.
I have low tolerance for super stinky smells and changing kid’s poopy diapers. (very weak gag reflex!)
I’m totally terrified of mice and inflating my car tires. (totally irrational – I know!)
I wonder why my life has taken such a crazy unexpected path.
Never in my life have I gotten a ticket (knock on wood!!!)
High school was fun and carefree – the calm before the storm.
When I’m nervous I talk too loud and interrupt (sorry everyone!).
One time at a family gathering I threw up on an antique couch. Nice. (I was 7)
Take my advice: Drink lots of water and exercise! It feels so good!
Don’t take my advice – dark chocolate should be indulged in often! :o)
Making my bed rarely happens without Bob! (Thanks Love!)
I'm almost always having a good day.
I’m addicted to my husband and kids.
I want someone to give me a massage!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels