6.30.2008

My buddy is sick

Friday, March 7, 2008

B is still quite sick

The school nurse called on Wednesday and told me he had an earache but no fever and so she'd sent him back to class. Well - when I picked him up he was just sobbing in pain. I raced him to the doctor who took one look at him and got numbing drops before he did anything else. Despite the drops, antibiotics, motrin and tylenol he's been in a constant state of pretty severe pain. I called the doctor back today and they said it takes 48-72 hours for the antibiotic to kick in. I think his eardrum burst too. There was all kinds of stuff coming out of it. Poor little guy! Anyway - nothing makes me more mama bear then my kids! It just killed me that I couldn't fix it or make it better for him. B never complains - so I knew it had to be pretty bad. Hopefully this weekend will give him some good rest and he'll be back in shape for next week.

0 leave me a note!:

Labels