6.30.2008

March 29, 2008

B is about to start baseball practice for the season and K had her first volleyball practice. She is really good! I was so impressed! We don't have their game schedules or anything yet . . . it's still kind of early. Scouts is going well for B . He has 16 belt loops now and he's excited about Twilight camp coming up. I can't wait for his games to start. I love baseball. K is practicing for a violin solo and ensemble competition next week. I think she'll do awesome. She's playing Minuet 3. I love listening to her practice. She sure doesn't sound like an 11 year old at all. Taking private lessons has really helped her out! T is fabulous! He had career day this week and he dressed up as a cowboy. Hat, buckle, boots and all! He even made spurs out of cardstock! He is so fun! My favorite T moment of the week: I was going through his binder - looking at his papers - and there was one that said "Dear Mrs. Y (that's his friend's Mom) Can E come play next Wednesday at my house? Thank you. Love, T " I told T that he should probably check with my before he just started inviting friends over! His response . . . "ok - well then - can I?" He is such a do-er and just never gives up! Speaking of the kids . . . I hear them scurrying around the house - trying to talk in hushed tones. That's never a good sign . . . :o)

0 leave me a note!:

Labels