6.30.2008

So Proud!

Ok . . . I'm reposting a few things from my other blog to abridge the smaller and larger plates . . . heh heh heh - ok anyway . . .

March 1, 2008

I'm so proud of B ! The Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet was last night and they had a cake auction to earn money for Twilight Camp. He made a lemon cake with white frosting that he turned blue. Then he used frosting to draw the wolf emblem on it. It was a really cool looking cake. Well most of the cakes went for $20 or so. The highest was at $40 . . . B's cake went for $60!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowie zowie buddy! It was one yummy looking cake! I took a pictures - so I'll see if I can get it on here. He did a great job making the whole thing and he worked really hard! It was a really fun night! Way to go buddy!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels