3.02.2009

Woohoo!!!! We did it!

Last night we went up to the admin bldg at 10pm to sign up in line for transferring the boys to a different school next year!  It was SOOOOOO COLD!!!!  The low was 29 degrees!!!!  I was #33 on the list and I slept in the car in my sleeping bag until 5am.  Then I stood outside in line until 6.  Then I sat inside until 6:40am - where I was informed that there was space available for both of the boys at the school we wanted and they were granted their transfer for next year!  Wooohoooo!  It's now after 5pm - and I am still cold!  I haven't thawed out all day!  But I am so incredibly glad and the boys are so excited to have that to look forward to.  They already both have friends at the school.  It's one that my sister and I attended when we were young and it has a great reputation.  It will feed into the Jr. High that we wanted - so all is good in the world tonight.  Except I'm going to bed asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

1 leave me a note!:

Sherry said...

So what school are they going to? (you can email me at sherry.neaves@gmail.com) Just curious about which set of schools you're looking at. We were really happy with Bailey and AHS and I would recommend both. I never camped out, but we were there early to get Kara in to Key for 1st grade. And there she stayed through 6th. She went to Gunn for Jr. High and that was good, too. Lauren was our Bailey kid.

Labels