3.19.2009

Rice and Eggs happiness

So a teacher at school walks over to the microwave in the cafeteria and says: I need to heat up my rice and eggs.  I say:  Mmmm - that sounds good!  How do you make it?  


The teachers then look at me like I have lobsters crawling out of my ears!  Am I the only one that's never heard of this?  After she told me what was in it I ran home to make it (not literally that very second - and no I didn't actually run home - I probably could - but I'd have to go through a pretty scary place in town - so I'd rather not.)  So anyway - it was delicious!!!!!!!!!  And my family loved it!!!.

Basically you cook some rice.  Then you start making scrambled eggs.  Just before the eggs firm up - throw in the rice - some cheese - and some crumbled up bacon (or whatever kind of meat really sounds good).  Then just mix it together while it sets and then serve and eat it.  It helps to get all the other ingredients ready while the rice is cooking so it's ready to throw in at just that perfect moment.  Mmmmm . . . tasty and fairly cheap!  My kind of meal.

0 leave me a note!:

Labels