12.07.2008

Quick update

School was really rough this week.  One of our students from last year passed away.  That's always difficult - especially at this time of year.  Certain students are facing big behavioral challenges and the usual tricks up our sleeves don't seem to be working.  Also there are some really heartbreaking situations for some of these tiny little guys.  It sure puts things in perspective.  Hopefully this week will be better - but I'm learning not to ask "I wonder what today will be like . . . "  


On the other hand I'm really excited for Christmas with the kids.  We put the tree up - but haven't decorated it yet.  The kids make everything so fun.  Just the excitement they have is contagious and I can't wait to be home with them for Christmas break!!!  It will be heaven!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels