12.20.2008

Bronchitis!!! Go figure!

It's been over 4 weeks of being sick - so I finally made it to the doctor this week.  I was home anyway with my Buddy who caught a rough case of the stomach flu and ended up pretty dehydrated.  The doc gave me a bunch of meds including some really cool cough medicine that numbs the cough reflex in my lungs.  It works pretty good and I'm just so glad to know there's a light somewhere at the end of this tunnel!  The students in my class have been sick with a huge slew of unusual stuff - so it's no wonder its been hard to get well.  In our family - only Cowboy T has made it through all this without getting sick!  I'm so glad we finally have time to rest and recover.


School is out!  Hooray!!!!  

Much more posting to come!  :o)

Merry Christmas!

2 leave me a note!:

Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jae said...

So sorry you're sick!!
Me, too!!
Yea, school's out!!
Merry Christmas!!

Labels