12.25.2008

The Nutcracker

This year a local law firm very generously donated tickets to the Nutcracker by the Metropolitan Classical Ballet so teachers and their families could attend.  It was first come first serve and luckily we ended up with tickets.  It was so fun for our family to go.  Until school was out we hadn't really had a chance to get too holiday-ish - so it was the perfect thing to get us feeling Christmasy!   My favorite part was after we got there and sat down I realized that Cowboy T had brought along a children's storybook of the Nutcracker from home so he could follow along.  To be honest - I didn't even know we had a children's storybook of the Nutcracker!  :o)  He was absolutely mesmerized by the ballet and really did follow along - even though it was dark.  It melted my heart! 

0 leave me a note!:

Labels