11.09.2008

See . . . I wasn't kidding!

(see two posts below)

I will no longer obssess.  Just had to share.  I will learn to let go.  Take a deep breath.  Breathe.  And ooooooohhh!  Look at the pretty fall tree!  :o)

3 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

HEE HEE HEE HA HA HA LOL (wiping away tear).

Okay, when I first read yourr post i didn't understand until I scrolled down to your other post about the pain color. Then I just cracked up. You're so funny!

Shellie said...

I mean what are people thinking? Are they going to sell the house or rent it out? Well I guess green paint is better than druggies? Maybe. On a funny note your post reminds me of my skirt that is green and brown. And now I want ice cream. hmmm.

Shannon said...

Oh my goodness! They seriously FRESHLY painted their house this color?? That is just wrong! That is why I am not so opposed to developments that let you pick from 3 shades of brown!

Labels