11.11.2008

My Buddy's Turn



So now that the boys are back in their home school (no more charter - didn't work out - long story short - the academics weren't great) . . . Bobby's ready for orchestra!  Hooray!!!  He's so excited!  He wants to play the cello.  The school is fresh out of cellos :o(  so if you hear of any half size cellos out there - let me know.  


Between the violin and cello - we're expecting some Master and Commander type music!  hahaha!  I love listening to them play!

2 leave me a note!:

Jenny said...

so is he being home-schooled or is he just in the school that is closest to your home? i'm confused (it's easy to do).

[by the way, you are seriously going to have the most musically talented kids ever!)

TexasRed said...

. . . the school closest to home. I should have said home campus. Seriously - if I home schooled it would be ugly! I love my kids way too much to try and teach them! I'm not a good teacher! hahahaha!!!! I can't believe I just said that! I AM a teacher!!!! Bwahahahaha!!!! I guess I mean I'm not a good academics type teacher to my own children! I love them - and I love teaching them things - and I love teaching my students at school - but some things should not be mixed! oh man! How's that for a disclaimer!!!! Holy cow! I'm being quiet now! I'm too tired to be posting coherently! ;o)

Labels