1.03.2009

Player Piano


Guess what we got?!?!?!?!   I got a call from my principal asking if I might possibly be interested in a free player piano!  Ummmm YES!!!!!!!!!!!!  Her friend was remodeling her home and had been trying to find a home for it and couldn't find anyone who wanted it.  It had been in her family for 32 years and wanted it to go to a good home.  When my principal heard about it she said "I know just who would want that!"  And she was right.  We picked it up this morning.  It's really cool.  The pedals take a lot of work.  It'll be a good workout if I don't make it to the gym!  :o)  I'll just play the player piano instead.  We'll all have super strong leg muscles!  It came with different rolls of songs and the kids have already gotten it rolling!  So fun!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels