9.07.2009

Finger/Splinter Update

So remember that post about my finger? The kind of gross one? Click here for a refresh.


So anyway - it just got worse and worse and more painful too. I finally went to the doctor and he gave me an antibiotic to take. He said it looked like a bacterial infection had set in. Pretty gross huh! Well - it's already doing better. He said to scrub it with a nailbrush to try and get the rest of the splinters and stuff out. It's worked so far because it's a lot better than it was. Still tender at times - but at least I don't have to bandage it all up to protect it anymore. That was kind of confusing the kids at school. One of my students at school would ask over and over "Mrs. Mary? You got an owie?" So cute.

Anyway - just in case anyone wanted an update . . . there it is! :o)

0 leave me a note!:

Labels