8.08.2009

Yeowiee!

At some point (I think maybe the last week of school) I vaguely remember scraping some mulch/dirt/twigs out of the way with my fingers as I played with some child (who in my vague recollection that I can recall - remains just out of view). Immediately after I remember thinking - that wasn't a good idea - as I felt a little pain and noticed all the gunk under my nails. I thought to myself 'I hope I didn't get any splinters' and then blowing it off by figuring they would just work themselves out if I did.


WELL I DID - AND THEY ARE - AND IT HURRRRTTTSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For weeks and months now they have been working their way out from under my nail. I have managed to pull two out - then the process started all over again and I can see three more coming. I just sincerely hope that's all there are. It's really painful. I've been putting on the pain relief neosporin and covering it with a bandaid - but ow. ow. ow.

Ok - I'm done whining. I promise more exciting things have been going on. My life has not been reduced to this. I just needed to have a quick pity party for one.

And the party is now . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . over.

Thank you very much.

And . . .

Goodnight.

0 leave me a note!:

Labels