9.19.2009

I'm so glad it's the weekend! I got an extra day added to mine since I stayed home with Travis yesterday. He's really sick. So it's not like it was for fun. But I'm so glad I did. He needed his momma! Our weekend was packed with various activities but we've cancelled everything. It's turned into a nice slow day for our family and I'm actually really grateful for that and for our time at home together instead of all the scheduled activities. I'm sure at this point I am covered in his germs after sitting with him and holding him all day and night - and I totally don't want to get anyone else sick so it's ok that we just stay in.


The whole week I had a mighty fierce cold of my own. I felt so incredibly lousy I ended up going to the dr. mid-week. He declared it one of my usual colds and gave me some yummy happy cough syrup w codeine for bedtime. Luckily the worst part was over when Travis got sick.

At school one of my classes was down to one student (because one kept coming w the flu and got all the others sick).

Speaking of school, my student teacher starts Monday! I'm excited about that. I also have a conference in San Marcos coming up. I hate to have to leave home for it - but the topic will be really helpful and it's just a short trip.


0 leave me a note!:

Labels