7.30.2010

MoMatron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



So . . . a little background.  Because we both work - our children have cell phones.  They are mainly to contact us before and after school as needed.  Of course - the oldest two LOVE this concept!!  Cowboy T isn't really phased by it either way.  He rarely uses it or cares where it is for that matter!

Yesterday I noticed his phone was dead so I plugged it in to charge it.  Imagine my surprise when I see a large amount of texts rolling in.  Even more odd was that they were all under the name of MoMatron.  My brain began rapidly flipping through the rolodex storage files of all knowledge I have - and after a few seconds (hahaha!) I realized I was unable to associate the name with anything.

So I somewhat irritatedly questioned out loud to my sweet children . . . "Who is this Mo  Matron person on Travis' phone!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!"  It  wasn't even a half a second when they all burst out into laughter.  I didn't get it.  So I threw in my best "I-don't-know-what-you're-laughing-at-but-I-see-no-reason-for-any-laughter-until-my-question-is-answered" look.  It did nothing to quell the laughter but it did speed up a response.  Hrmph.

Did I feel silly or what when they lovingly told me that this strange person sending my sweet son a plethora of texts was . . . . . . ME!!!!!  I. AM. MOM-A-TRON!!!!!!!!!!

I am beyond honored and flattered!  A super hero of sorts!  Perhaps a Transformer!  I am Momatron!  (I guess it was the other capital M that threw me off!  :o)

I wasn't irritated any more - just to clear up that little silly tiny matter I mentioned!

Wow!  I had no idea my children felt so Super-ish about me!  Life is good!

1 leave me a note!:

Danielle said...

oh my goodness, that is so cool!!!

Labels