10.18.2009

We're moving





So yep! We are! With a massive amount of travel coming for Bob - it just made sense. We'll be at the new place for a year or so. The list of reasons why it is perfect was enormous. The list of reasons to leave the house was just as long. We're hoping to quickly sell the house as is - or find an investor/ugly house place to buy it. It just is in need of things bigger than we are able to manage right now. So it will put us in a different ward - but not too far. We'll still see everyone often I'm sure. It will be a relief to all of us to open this new chapter. Hooray!

5 leave me a note!:

Kristy said...

Plus, no lawn to mow or trees to trim! It is so beautiful, Mary! I can't wait to see it in person!

Eldredge Family said...

I think it is perfect! I love the colors of the house!

Julie{isCocoandCocoa} said...

We'll miss you in the ward, but the new place looks great! Congrats!

Sherry said...

Your new place looks great, but I am so, so, so sad that you are leaving our ward.....

And, once Bob is around long enough to breathe, we must get together and talk about his travels. I want to hear what he thinks of Paris as well as all the other exotic places he's been visiting.

Bobette said...

Mary you new place looks so fun. I hope you are enjoying it. It sounds like Bob is a busy traveler. I hope you guys are all doing well.

Labels