5.10.2009

Fun Times


It's been a while - but I still wanted to post about it.


Cowboy T had been very very diligent in earning a trip to Alley Cats.  I have to say - he really earned it and had worked for quite a long time.  Luckily we had a gift card - so the kids played a round of laser tag and then bowling.  Since it was just the three of them - the workers let Bob and I go in and watch the laser tag game.  It was utterly hysterical.  I think any frustrations, unsettled disputes and pent up emotions between them were released and cleared.  I'm going to remember that strategy in the future.  When the contention gets too bad . . . time for laser tag!  Hahahaha!  

Then it was bowling.  The kids did pretty good!  I was impressed.  We all had a fun time.  It was just a relaxing out of the ordinary excursion for us to spend some time together outside of the day to day stuff.  I'm proud of Cowboy T for earning it and grateful we had the chance to go.  I like our family.  We're a lot of fun together.  At least I think so!  ;o)

0 leave me a note!:

Labels