2.08.2009

Silly Questions

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
no - not that I know of

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week in class when one of my non-verbal students started talking (happy tears) - and when I talked to one of my student's case workers and realized how very very bad it really is for him (very sad tears).

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
ehhh - sometimes. For the most part I guess.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
turkey!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. 3 wonderfully adorable ones! :o) I like them A LOT!!! 

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Oh totally! I'm a hoot! heh heh heh

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
no. never. (pshhh - whatever!)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have and I LOVED it! One of the funnest/terrifyingest things EVER!! :o)

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Special K w Strawberries! Mmmmm (or peanut butter Captain Crunch or cookie crisp! Mmmmm)

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope - not until it's necessary.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with chunks. It's so fun to pick them out. Cookie dough - Cookies - Brownies . . . mmmmm!

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Good question - body language - if they are happy

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I tend to be easily distracted and forgetful. Oh well!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My sisters and my Dad!

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Everyone in the world?!?!?!?! There are some people I just don't want to know that well. ;o)

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Jeans and barefoot. My favorite!

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My kids watching City of Ember. Haven't seen it yet.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?'
Yellow!

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Toast, Christmas, fresh rain, babies, clean sheets.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My Momma

25. HOW DO YOU KNOW THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
She is my awesome Visiting Teaching companion! She truly picks up my slack!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball. I love baseball!

27. HAIR COLOR?
All natural Red! Woop woop!

28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel - but they turn deep green when I cry.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes! Thank heavens they invented them!

30. FAVORITE FOODS?
Chips and salsa, tacos, smoothies, sub sandwiches

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings all the way!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Scoop

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
yellow

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer! Can't get here fast enough!

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Ok!

37. DESCRIBE YOUR PENCIL CUP
At work it's a ceramic bumble bee flower thing w pens, pencils, highlighters and markers. At home it's a wire mesh one with pens and scissors.

38. FAVORITE ARTIST(s)?
Mark Rothko, Vincent Van Gogh

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Book of Mormon and Comprehensive Literacy Resource (sounds fun huh!?!?!)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Notes from my kids. For Mother's Day they covered a mouse pad with paper and wrote notes all over it for me. I LOVE IT!!! :o)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Nothing.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Aaron Copland songs, Nimrod (Adagio), wind in the trees, birds singing, my kids playing, my husbands voice, the sound of the kids falling asleep (trust me! I can hear it!) hahaha :o)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Trier Germany, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Paris, Luxembourg, I don't know which is the furthest. 

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
playing the piano

46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Grinnell, Iowa

47. FAVORITE PIECE OF JEWELRY?
My wedding ring. I'm not a big jewelry person.

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Stake dance. I was 14.

49. DO YOU USE TWO SPACES AFTER SENTENCES?
Yes. And I refuse to change! I will not give in! Just kidding - it's just habit. Oh well! When that's the only thing I have to worry about I'll address it! :o)

50. WHO GAVE THE RIGHT TO MESS WITH THE QUIZ?
Ummm . . . I don't know.

51. When you are happy and you know it, do you clap your hands?
Almost daily. I teach PreK for heavens sake!!! hahaha!

0 leave me a note!:

Labels