It's been over 4 weeks of being sick - so I finally made it to the doctor this week. I was home anyway with my Buddy who caught a rough case of the stomach flu and ended up pretty dehydrated. The doc gave me a bunch of meds including some really cool cough medicine that numbs the cough reflex in my lungs. It works pretty good and I'm just so glad to know there's a light somewhere at the end of this tunnel! The students in my class have been sick with a huge slew of unusual stuff - so it's no wonder its been hard to get well. In our family - only Cowboy T has made it through all this without getting sick! I'm so glad we finally have time to rest and recover.
12.20.2008
Bronchitis!!! Go figure!
School is out! Hooray!!!!
Much more posting to come! :o)
Merry Christmas!
Posted by TexasRed at 8:26 AM
Labels: Day to day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends
Family
Labels
- Argh (14)
- Autism (5)
- Blessings (48)
- Church (9)
- Day to day (41)
- Family (98)
- Holiday (10)
- Home (31)
- just for fun (47)
- Mary Moment (8)
- News (6)
- Picture (15)
- Random (39)
- Recipe (13)
- School (39)
- Summer (8)
- Survey (4)
- Testimony (9)
- Things to do (7)
2 leave me a note!:
So sorry you're sick!!
Me, too!!
Yea, school's out!!
Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment