8.03.2010

Would You Wear One Of These????

Yes . . . it's a shower ring.  And I'm guessing your answer is probably 'NO!'  But after you visit here:  Bracelets . . . you may just change your mind!  :o)  
If I had any craft-ability in me I'd try it (hahaha!  I'm already picturing masses of melted plastic stuck to my fingers, hair, clothes, counters, etc.  It's not a pretty visual!)  :o)
But for those of you that are - I just had to pass this along!
Happy Crafting!

2 leave me a note!:

Danielle said...

that is pretty cute!!! but i have a question... how do you boil water?

TexasRed said...

heh heh heh!

You crack me up!

Actually . . . hmmmm good question! Seems I've forgotten. You know . . . that whole - don't do it in a while and you forget - thing!

I'll check into it for you! ;o)

Labels